Articulation Agreement Uc

DAC has formal articulation agreements with the CS and UC campuses and other four-year regionally accredited colleges and universities in California and beyond. We partner with universities and diploma programs in several countries to provide you with a clear path and a seamless transition to our RN-to-BSN program. These agreements will help you avoid staggered work and ensure that you know from the beginning which courses meet our standards. UC has transferable Course Agreements (TCA) with all California community colleges. These agreements define the courses we get to get a bachelor`s degree. All California community colleges also have agreements with UC campuses that determine which transferable courses can be used to meet various types of general/width education and important preparation requirements. These agreements were designed to ensure continuity in students` university programs. Each UC campus uses information in transferable course agreements to develop campus-specific articulation agreements with California community colleges. These campus-specific agreements allow future transfer students to prepare for the transition to UC while enrolling in a community college. Access information from the UC campus and articulation contacts.

Make sure you meet the transfer requirements for your major. Some deans of universities and schools on UC campuses determine the acceptance of transfer courses to meet study requirements. Campus admissions or relationships with school offices serve as a link between Community College articulation officials and UC deans. Current course agreements indicate courses in the college community that are comparable or ”acceptable” with the corresponding courses on a given UC campus. Learn the basics of UC`s system and campus articulation. Joint agreements between the DAC and the CSU and the UC campuses can be considered by the majors, the departments (course) and, if available, the width of general education (GE) on ASSIST.